GoJak Dollies are the solution to your automobile positioning problems. GoJaks operate on the principle of a quick action, bi-directional, double-pawl ratchet. Mechanical leverage applied to the foot pedal progressively "squeezes" the vehicle tire between the rollers until the tire lifts smoothly off the ground. The rollers touch only the tire and no contact is made with the vehicles frame or undercarriage. The low center of gravity after lifting helps make these dollies safe and stable in use. The pure mechanical design eliminates the need for electric power, compressed air, or slow hydraulics.
GoJaks come standard, which is considered right-handed. These standard GoJaks can be used for virtually all situations, but there may be a time when a special left-handed GoJak can be useful. When a standard jack is inserted around a tire the pedal is mounted on the left and rises to the right. Left-handed jacks are just the opposite. This reverse position may be important when the vehicle is locked, keys are not available and the front wheels are turned to an extreme left or right position. In these situations use of the foot pedal may be difficult. With left and right hand GoJaks you can position the appropriate unit so the pedal is more accessible. However, for normal shop use, a left handed unit is not necessary.
To view the part schematics of the GoJak Dollies please click on the Brochure tab.
- Standard is considered right-handed
- Choose from GoJak models 5211 and 6313
- We also offer left-handed versions
- GoJak 5211: A single unit has a 1,300 lb. load capacity; 4 units can lift 5,200 lbs
- GoJak 6313: A single unit has a 1,574 lb. load capacity; 4 units can lift 6,300 lbs
- Can handle 11"(5211) - 13"(6313) tires
- 6313 will accept dual truck tires
- GoJaks operate on a double-pawl, bi-directional ratchet
- Rigid steel frame with carrying handle
- One-piece cast aluminum pedal
- Twin high-impact PCV rollers
- 4 heavy-duty, non-marring nylon casters
- GoJaks are sold individually
- Clearance from the ground: 1/2"
- Maximum Lift: 3/4"